Coming October 2017
We all face a series of tough and often lonely junctions throughout our life. These shape our values and strengthen our intuition, which helps us become more confident.
The twelve tales in this short autobiographical anthology can be read as a travel book, but really illustrate some universal values in decisions that most people will face at some point in their lives. I’ve also added a bonus essay.
- The Shellscrape (Resolution and Temptation)
- Show Salute (Opportunity and Disruption)
- Dancing on Fortress Walls (Freedom and Confinement)
- Dulce et decorum erat (Honesty and Illusion)
- Framed? (Truth and Falsehood)
- Inheriting a Relic (Vitality and Mortality)
- Karachi Hotel (Empathy and Judgment)
- Rush Hour Blackberries (Travel and Exploration)
- The Thunderclap (Courage and Fear)
- Team-Building (Loyalty and Trust)
- You need a bomb to get you up… (Agency and Fatalism)
- On Meditation (Mindfulness and Confusion)
- What it’s like to know Arabic (Reward and Sacrifice)
This print book, made in October 2017, is Demy size and runs to 50 pages.